The look of the wedding guest: dresses, shoes, accessories | Modern Woman
M.wedding on the beach, in the countryside, in the city, during the day, in the evening. If you are among the guests, here you will find many shopping tips to create your ceremony outfit, in perfect agreement with the wedding location
It is not necessary that the look of the guests at the wedding is in tune with that of the bride. But there is a but: it must get along with the location in which the wedding is celebrated. Here are our tips for the look of the guest at a wedding on the beach, in the countryside, in the city, in the evening.
Sandals, hat, jeweled flip flops, sunglasses, top, skirt and bracelets: discover here the ideal look for the guest at a wedding by the sea:
– Are you invited to a beach wedding? Scroll through the gallery to find the right dress and accessories.
(In the photo you can see a model of a Pronovias wedding dress)
– Florentine straw Panama with printed foulard (Emanuela Biffoli, € 58.90).
– Printed silk skirt (Alessandro Enriquez, 425 euros).
– Bracelet in enamelled wood and 24 kt rose gold plated palladium (Rossoprezioso, 82 euros).
– High bracelet with crystals (Sharra Pagano, 170 euros).
– Printed organza one-shoulder top (Hanita Couture, 249 euros).
– Acetate sunglasses (Fielmann, 35 euros).
– Handmade in Italy leather and velvet sandals (Lanapo, 175 euros).
Wedding in the countryside
Bucket bags, dresses full of flowers, comfortable sandals and straw hats: if you are invited to a wedding in the country, follow our advice on the right clothes and accessories to wear.
– Are you invited to a wedding in the countryside? Scroll through the gallery to find the ideal outfit.
(In the photo you can see a model of a wedding dress by Atelier Emé)
– Floral print georgette dress (Renaissance, 149 euros).
– Leatherette slingback (Conté, € 59.90).
– Jewel comb with Swarovski crystals (Bianca Gervasio Couture, 600 euros per couple).
– 925 silver ring and green zircon with pink finish (Amen, 49.90 euros).
– Handmade bucket bag with pearl handles (Amor Y Mezcal, 300 euros).
– Hand-woven straw hat (Montegallo Alice Catena, 200 euros).
– Fabric slingbacks (Niini Milano, 195 euros).
– Bucket with typical Sardinian embroidery, finished in Abruzzo (Philomena, 484 euros).
– Metal earrings with cotton petals (Marni, 270 euros).
– Sandals with spool heel and slave laces (Carmens, 125 euros).
Wedding in the city
If you are invited to a classic wedding in the city we offer you a silk dress, a suit with a longuette skirt, sunglasses and a mini bag that you will fall in love with:
– Peter Langner wedding dress.
– Polka dot silk longuette dress (Blazé Milano, 834 euros).
– Two-tone leather shoes (Frau, 119 euros).
– Cat-eye glasses with crystal profiles (Miu Miu Eyewear, 400 euros).
– Resin pendant earrings with crystals (Nalì, 16 euros).
– Single-breasted jacket with short sleeves (285 euros) and longuette skirt (135 euros – see following photo), all Manila Grace.
– Longuette skirt (135 euros), Manila Grace.
– Mini bag in jacquard fabric with fringes (Coccinelle, 198 euros).
– Zebra sandals with decorated heel (Viky x Maria Luca, 475 euros).
Will the wedding be in the evening? Here are our glamorous and sparkling proposals forinvited to the wedding:
– Antonio Riva Milano wedding dress.
– Tulle dress with sequin bodice (Renaissance, 159 euros).
– Crystal clutch (Benedetta Bruzziches, 780 euros).
– Macro sequin mini dress (Des_Phemmes, 730 euros).
– Metallic leather pump with crystal strap (Jimmy Choo, 895 euros).
– Ring in pink gold, enamel and pink sapphires (Poesia Gioielli, 760 euros).
– Satin slingback with jewel application (Coliac, price on request).
– Earrings with colored crystals (Morellato, 59 euros).
– Long dress in viscose georgette with ruffles (Pinko, 950 euros).
– Earrings with colored stones (Accessorize, 12.90 euros).
– Slingback with jewel decoration (Primadonna Collection, 69.99 euros).
#wedding #guest #dresses #shoes #accessories #Modern #Woman