ROME – Here you are guaranteed flights tomorrow 8 June, despite the strike of the ENAV flight controllers (Milan), of the personnel of the companies Alitalia SAI and Ita, of the flight crew of easyJet. And again: Volotea, Ryanair, Air Malta and Crewlink.
It’s Enac, guarantor of safety in airports and in the skiesto communicate the trips that the law on the right to strike (146 of 1990) requires doing, in spite of the agitation. I’m:
– all flights, including charters, departing between 7-10 and 18-21;
– all charter flights “to and from the islands duly authorized or notified before the strike call date”;
– all domestic flights in progress at the time of the start of the strike, which will therefore arrive at their destination.
It will also be insured:
– the departure of all flights “scheduled in times prior to the beginning of the abstention and delayed for reasons beyond the control of the parties”;
– the destination in the national airports of international flights with an estimated time of no more than thirty minutes from the beginning of the strike itself.
Full stopovers and exhausted pilots. The great traffic jam of the skies that puts summer at risk
by Aldo Fontanarosa
Guaranteed too the following flights to the islands with a single daily frequency (excluding continental traffic):
– easyJet flight EJU 3401 from OLBIA COSTA SMERALDA (LIEO) to TURIN CASELLE (LIMF);
– easyJet flight EJU 3402 from TURIN CASELLE (LIMF) to OLBIA (LIEO);
– EsayJet flight EJU 4820 from OLBIA COSTA SMERALDA (LIEO) to NAPLES CAPODICHINO (LIRN);
– Ryanair flight RYR 8690 from TURIN CASELLE (LIMF) to CAGLIARI ELMAS (LIEE);
– Ryanair flight RYR 8689 from CAGLIARI ELMAS (LIEE) to TURIN CASELLE (LIMF);
– Ryanair flight RYR 4650 from BERGAMO ORIO AL SERIO (LIME) to TRAPANI-BIRGI (LICT);
– Ryanair flight RYR 4651 from TRAPANI-BIRGI (LICT) to BERGAMO ORIO AL SERIO (LIME);
– Volotea flight VOE1230 from VENICE MARCO POLO (LIPZ) to CAGLIARI ELMAS (LIEE);
– Volotea flight VOE1231 from CAGLIARI ELMAS (LIEE) to VENICE MARCO POLO (LIPZ);
– Volotea flight VOE1745 from VERONA VILLAFRANCA (LIPX) to CATANIA-FONTANAROSSA (LICC).
Di Palma (Enac): “Security alarm in European airports, but Italy is virtuous. The sleeping pilot of Ita? Excessive to fire him”
by Aldo Fontanarosa
Furthermore, “all incoming intercontinental connections, including transits on national airports, as well as the following outgoing intercontinental flights” are saved from the strike:
– MSR 706 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to CAIRO (HECA)
– Emirates 206 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to DUBAI (OMDB)
– El Al 382 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to TEL AVIV (LLBG)
– Qatar 128 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to DOHA HAMAD (OTHH)
– Ethiopian 713 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to FIUMICINO (LIRF) and ADDIS ABEBA (HAAB)
– Ryanair 5902 from TURIN (LIMF) to TEL AVIV (LLBG)
– easJet 2565 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to TEL AVIV (LLBG)
– Ethiad 088 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to ABU DHABI (OMAA)
– Oman Air 144 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to MUSCAT SEEB (OOMS)
– Azerbaijan Airlines 036 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to BAKU (UBBB)
– Delta Airlines 173 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to NEW YORK (KJFK)
– American Airlines 199 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to NEW YORK (KJFK)
– United Airlines 18 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to NEW YORK NEWARK (KEWR)
– Emirates 205 MALPENSA (LIMC) NEW YORK (KJFK)
– ITA 604 MALPENSA (LIMC NEW YORK (KJFK)
SOUTH EAST ASIA
– Singapore Airlines 377 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to SINGAPORE (WSSS)
– Neos 133 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to GUARULHOS (SBGR)
– Neos 3812 from MALPENSA (LIMC) to FIUMICINO (LIRF) to CABO VERDE (GVAC)
The essential genres
Enac also puts it under protection “the transport of perishable goods, live animals, medicines, qualified products by the competent authorities as of primary necessity and as goods necessary for the supply of populations and for the continuity of production activities in essential public services limited to the relative indispensable services “.
Finally “are authorized all further connections that the companies will be in a position to make by reason of the forecasts of participation in the strike by employees “.
#Air #strike #June #Ryanair #Easyjet #guaranteed #flights